Sunday, August 1, 2010

What can I say?

Well I have been up down and around this week. I was up at the big green this week just reconnecting with some of the folks as well as checking out my old campus. Although there is nothing "old" about Dartmouth these days I still felt right at home when I went back. I got to see Carl, Professor Gocsik, my boy Wayne B, accosted the one and only Andrew Wheating for running on my track without permission (he humbly apologized), and I almost pinned down a visit with ours truly "The Elusive" Amory Rowe haha!

I am stoked to get back to camp though and catch up with the kids, I hope they feel the same way. This week will be interesting given that I will be doing a lot of driving; probably about 2 days worth. But dont cry for me, I've done it before! Yes wish me luck though!

Mustafa

1 comment:

Kate Whitcomb said...

Mustafa,

In which year did you graduate from Dartmouth? I bet we have quite a few mutual friends. I graduated from Middlebury in 2004 and was on the ski team. Mikey Sinnott, Hannes Thum, Ben True...