Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ramadan days 9 - 11

I'm so angry right now so if this blog comes out sounding that way then understand that its b/c i didn't wake up for suhoor this morning! I just dont understand what the problem is with alarms these days! They are supposed to wake you up but if they dont even go off then thats grounds for being taken and dumped in the river, like a disloyal family member or friend in a mafia movie! This phone has one last chance before I take it there!

Its been difficult to blog b/c for the past few days i've been behind on my readings and having to catch up through the night, so i end up forgetting to write. The days have been somewhat routine though. Nothing majorly special except for the occasional burst of random physical exertion with 10 minutes recovery. I'll be practicing soon though so those sessions of activity will be a lot longer and organized.

But we're in the second third of Ramadan now, so the momentum i've already built for the first third is something i have to keep and even build on. Spiritually i've kinda missed a little and i feel kinda like I have room to improve. I just dont feel like my "Rooh" (inner connected spirit, heart and soul) is strong right now, which is the most important thing to everything successful in my life. If i'm not successful or feeling happy about where I am with things I can often correlate that with being displeased or unhappy with where I am spiritually. I am not unhappy right now, but I just know I can be so much better! Well I got 19/20 days to do it up so lets get it and keep it moving!

Peace
M

No comments: