Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ramadan Day 7

Back on track man! I ate suhoor today!!! It was a simple meal just two bowls of cereal (honey bunches of oats one of my favs). Got back to bed after fajr (morning prayer) and got a good little rest going. I didn't wanna wake up man and go to camp it was so good but i made it to camp.

Upon arrival i saw my brethren Gulian man! He didn't see me though b/c he was walking up the hill as i just got to camp. I ran up to him and jumped on his back! I trusted that he could hold me up b/c he is a D-lineman and weighs 220 and was boasting about how he squatted 405 two days ago! He held me up...I knew he would! Its amazing what a difference suhoor made for me today. I hiked up about 3/4 miles today up hill and then RAN the same hike later that day...and felt a little tired right after but now i feel like 100+ bucks! It was a serious 30 minutes today haha!

Got home did the reading WITHOUT A NAP! I dont attribute this my day entirely to the fact that i had a good suhoor haha! Anyway, Its time to go to iftar right now so you know i wont delay that!

Be easy readers (if there are any of you out there). Talk to you guys tomorrow.

ma'as-salama
Mustafa

No comments: