Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ramadan day 14

Yo people, I've been waking up for suhoor makin it happen and things are starting to smoothen out. However, I'm considering a little venue change man. I gotta get the most out of this spiritual opportunity here in Ramadan man and the generosity of Allah during this time. I will keep you guys posted.

The fasting rhythm is getting better though. The reading is not that bad either but it will be a continuous process of purification and personal clarity until the end of Ramadan and i pick up where the month has left me.

On a different note: I started work today though again for the year. It was totally amazing...NOT! I sat in a 2 hour long compliance meeting and realized all the things i have to learn/re-learn about coaching at Southern Connecticut State University! Its gonna be a trip but all i know is watch out, b/c when i make it happen finally its gonna be over and SCSU Track and Field is gonna light an athletic fire under the rest of the athletic department.

Ma-assalama
Mustafa

No comments: