Thursday, September 9, 2010

OH yea

I dont get hair cuts often and i espeically dont go to barbers a lot. Last year in march was the first time i had my hair cut by a real barber in about 13 years. It was kind of a rude awakening haha. But I've since gotten a little less worried and grown a little more trusting. I got a nice hair cut today man... I was especially proud when I got back to SCSU and everybody was all excited to see me with my new hair cut and congratulating me haha. It felt good especially when our AD saw me and said "wow!!! Nice hair cut I like it now thats aerodynamic." I knew she liked it and I was really happy to make her kinda show some genuine pride in me. Those were the first really real positive words she had said to me since i started working at SCSU so it was a big deal. Plus, I was in the barber shop waiting for about and hour and a half but its all good b/c i got a decent cut. I still feel like $15 is a lot to pay for a hair cut especially when you're used to gettting it done for free but if i do it only 1-4 times a year its not a problem ;-). Thats the plan man. I gotta get some head shots posted so you guys can see the new me man (while it STILL IS the new me). I loved it man... its just too bad i wont be doing this again for another 3 months or so haha ;-).

Ma'assalama
Mustafa

No comments: