Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling aight man

I got off and out today did a little work with the kids at the Y and boy was it difficult. It was so stressful. I think the kids can feel the weather changing and its actually exciting them and giving them a boost in their moral and overall busy-body feeling. Its crazy haha.

I did a little bit more though today and ran some 300 and it was ok. I gotta say though it was good to get out there and run a little without the ankle killing me and the hamstrings blowing up and the quads killing. Shukril hamdu lillah(thank you Allah/God all praise is due to you). Well the highlight of the day though was when i ran over 6 intermediate hurdles man. I caught them all on my opposite leg but i negotiated those hurdles like a champ still. Man what a nice day it was fun. The kids on the team were good to work with and they seem to be getting ready for the conference meet may 1st.

Its on BABY!!!

1 comment:

Amory Rowe said...

Glad to hear you're out there, M. Rock on.