Sunday, December 19, 2010

Be smart (with a grain of salt)!

Honestly, blogging once every two weeks just shouldn't be this hard. Its not, I mean it doesn't take that much time, but I really try to give my best most relevant and meaningful prose when I write on this blog. Maybe that's why it takes me so long? Maybe I will give you guys less writing now though b/c I've officially discovered the "compose" settings of my blog template and improved my blog through expanding my blogging capabilities.  Now I will spice things up!

So I was at the Harvard season opening track meet, coaching, mentoring, reuniting with old friends (ITA people too of course - Chisam, Wayne), hating Harvard a little... you know just a little of everything. Well among the many people I had the pleasure of running into at the meet was the always exuberant and life inspiring Wayne Burwell! This man is a funny man, I think you'll figure out why after you watch this clip of our conversation at the meet: 


How do you not laugh at that! I suggest staying away from the alcoholic beverages period, but in a world where being smart is very generously rewarded, I have to give that a very good laugh! Big ups "Dub!"

And no i don't believe in Christmas for obvious reasons, but Happy Holidays to all of you in this time of celebration and take Wayne's advise; BE SMART!!!

Love you all,
Ma'assalama
Mustafa

No comments: