Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wanna go home ;-)

I've been thinking of things to write about. I want to be clear that material is not an issue though, it's the content that i'm worried about. I am wondering if the things that are on my mind in and about my life are appropriate to write about. I want to get into the gross disrespect, back stabbing and discrimination that takes place on a day to day basis in certain places, but that wouldn't be right; so...

Ok on a different note, its homecoming at Dartmouth!!! I haven't been back to Dartmouth for homecoming since 2006! I am close now and I am excited that I could have a chance to see what homecoming is like. I am sure that I'll see about a million friends and it will be pretty interesting and fun to just hang out with the campus as over populated as it gets during homecoming. If there is only one thing worth seeing and attending its the bonfire! There amount of different things that you see at that thing is ridiculous. Old folks doing laps around it, new kids sprinting around the fire, people fully clothed and scantily clad not to mention the brave and rebellious NAKED runners haha. The bonfire brings out the animal in so many people and is the true commencement of homecoming for me. I'll never forget my first bonfire when we did the campus sweep then blazed the fire. How great! So to all my Dartmouth folk out there, big ups to you all as you are a part of my family, and I hope to see you guys soon this weekend for the festivities of homecoming!

Mustafa

No comments: